GDPR Privacy Notice
- The personal information you have provided in the “Intake Form” and “Diet Diary” is stored electronically on your patient portal.
- Your information will not be shared with any third party unless we agree that laboratory testing is required. In the event that testing is required, your details (full name, date of birth, and home address) will shared with the appropriate laboratory to facilitate the delivery of test kit materials.
- I am legally required to securely store your data for seven years following your most recent appointment with me. In the case of minors (under 18 years of age) the seven-year period commences on their 18th birthday. Following this period, the consultation notes will be destroyed.
- You provide me with permission to contact you via telephone and email regarding therapy-related information (eg consultation reminders, therapeutic plans, and testing information).
- You provide me with permission to share your data (name, date of birth, home address) with relevant third parties (laboratories) to provide you with testing materials.
- Any request to access your personal data or have your data erased must be in writing and signed by you. Email and text message requests are not acceptable.